last updated: 03-03-2018
Each year, the Faculty of History, International Relations, Political Science and Communication Science, Department of International Relations and European Studies offers student mobilities for study or placement at higher education institutions throughout the European Union within the LLP/ERASMUS+ for the academic year. Eligibility conditions:
- the student must be enrolled at the Faculty of History, International Relations, Political Science and Communication Science, s/he must follow one of the study programs of our department (RISE or History of one of the MA programs within these departments);
- The average grade of the last semester has to be above 8.00;
- The student must have all the exams passed for all the subjects studied;
- The student must know the language of the destination country or English at advanced level.
The applicant must present the following documents:
- A CV in English or in the language of the destination country (Europass format, photo included);
- A letter of intent in English or in the language of the destination country that should state three destination universities in the order of preference;
- Certificate that the student passed the exams for all the subjects studied (issued by the Secretary’s office);
- Copy of the ID (identity document);
- Language certificate for the language of the host country or of an international language (used in the the host country).
Partner universities, the available number of mobilities and their duration can be seen in the documents listed bellow. For additional information, please consult the ERASMUS mobility coordinator of our department, PhD Assistant Mariana Buda (room V008).
Any appeals to the results of the selection must be issued within 24 hours after they have been listed and submitted to room V008.
Documents: List of available destinations